Reimagining The Four Freedoms:
Student Artwork from Capital Region
Eastern District, New York
Young Artists Series
March 18 through April 9, 2017
In celebration of the 76th anniversary of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s “Four Freedoms” speech, enjoy this exhibition of original artworks re-imagining the concept and Norman Rockwell’s iconic paintings. Organized by New York’s Capital Area Art Supervisors, the exhibition will feature works from students enrolled in Studio in Art classes in Albany, Columbia, Greene, and Schenectady County.
Closing reception: April 9, 1 to 3 p.m.
A Sample of This Year’s Artworks
1. Christine St. Jeanos, Revolution, 2017. Niskayuna Central Schools. ©Christine St. Jeanos. All rights reserved.
2. Denise Hermo, The Victim’s Gift, 2017. Niskayuna Central Schools. ©Denise Hermo. All rights reserved.
3. Emily Bini, Freedom of Education, 2017. Mixed media. Grade 9, Guilderland High School. ©Emily Bini. All rights reserved.
4. Artwork by Grace Lim ©Grace Lim . All rights reserved.
5. Henry Park, Hello There, 2017. Niskayuna Central Schools. ©Henry Park. All rights reserved.
6. Malvina Bhatia-Guerin, Freedom of Identity, 2017. Typography. Grade 9. Bethlehem Central High School. ©Malvina Bhatia-Guerin. All rights reserved.