WOODSTOCK50 Day 3: Peace, Love and Family Fun
Saturday, August 17
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All activities are included with admission; and Free for kids/teens!
All Day Activities:
• Wear your Groovy 60s fashions for photo ops and prizes
• Add to our giant community Peace mural
• Take a groovy photo with a Saturday Evening Post backdrop
• Scavenger hunts
• Picnic lunch on the lawn… bring your own or purchase picnic-ready meals from Runaway Café; borrow a basket and blanket
• TAX-FREE shopping! Its Massachusetts Tax-Free weekend!
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Far-out VR (Virtual Reality)
12 – 2 p.m. Face painting or flower chain hair band
2 and 3 p.m. Woodstock to the Moon exhibition Gallery Talks