1. The applicant is to provide the Norman Rockwell Museum (NRM) with one gratis copy of the publication or product
, unless noted otherwise on reverse of rental agreement, for which the image is used. Send to Image Services at:
Norman Rockwell Museum
9 Route 183
P.O. Box 308
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Phone 413.298.4100, ext. 278
2. Each image must be reproduced unaltered and in its entirety unless approved in advance by the copyright holder(s). The reproduction must not be cropped, bled off the page, printed on color stock or with colored ink, nor have anything superimposed on the image. When a detail is used, the word DETAIL must appear in the credit line.
3. Full credit line must appear exactly as specified by the NRM, without editing, omissions or the use of acronyms. It must be located in immediate proximity to the reproduction of the work(s) of art, or in a location dedicated to photographic credits. Note that this credit line is in addition to the credit line requested by the copyright holder(s). The designated credit line will be located on the Image Services Agreement.
4. The Museum reserves the right to deny use of images from its collection to any applicant.
5. Permission is granted for one-time use only for the specific purpose indicated. Any further reproductions will require a new request, written permission from the copyright holder and the NRM, and an additional fee.
6. Failure to pay the required fees means that permission cannot be granted.
7. Whereas the NRM owns no copyrights, written permission must be secured from the copyright holder(s) or its agent(s) before images can be released. In addition, the NRM assumes no responsibility for any royalties or fees claimed by photographers or on their behalf.
8. Images will be released only to licensees who have the express written permission from the copyright holder(s) for a specific, limited use and cannot be supplied to individuals or companies operating a photographic hire or sales service or copyright licensing services.