Artist Everett Raymond Kinstler has painted the portraits of many noted figures over the past five decades—now you can join the list! Bid on our special benefit auction, for the chance to have your own personally-created, original artwork created by the artist, whose work is currently featured in the Norman Rockwell Museum exhibition, Everett Raymond Kinster: Pulps to Portraits, on view through May 28, 2012.
Graciously donated by the artist and Blantyre to benefit Norman Rockwell Museum, the chance to sit for this portrait and own the finished painting will be awarded to the highest bidder following a special auction.
Auction package includes:
Custom Oil Portrait, Painted by Everett Raymond Kinstler
- Special portrait sitting of you or a loved one, painted at Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA, or at either of Mr. Kinstler’s studios in New York City or Connecticut.
- Final head and shoulders portrait painting, done in oil on canvas, approximately 24″ x 30″.
- Artist-signed exhibition catalogue, Everett Raymond Kinstler: Pulps to Portraits, 2012.
- A divine getaway for two at Blantyre, the luxurious and historic Relais & Chateaux® property in nearby Lenox, MA, for two nights*, with a gourmet Blantyre Dinner for Two.
- Accommodations and dinner are valued at over $2000. Additional nights may be added at the winner’s expense, based on availability. Black-out periods include July and August and certain holidays.*
- Accommodations are provided based on availability. Black-out periods include July and August, and certain holiday weekends. It is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm his or her own lodging and dinner reservation at Blantyre. The winning bidder’s name will be provided to the resort for verification purposes. Additional meals, transportation, taxes, gratuities and incidentals are the responsibility of the winning bidder. Only those services listed in the package description are included.
All proceeds from this special auction will benefit the exhibition and education programs at Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA, and our traveling exhibitions appearing in museums throughout North America.
The auction package will be awarded to the highest bidder at the close of the auction on May 1, 2012, at 5 p.m. The law of the State of Massachusetts shall govern with respect to all auction sales. Once a bid is placed, it cannot be retracted. All bids are final and cannot be removed; no cancellations or refunds permitted. In the case of a “tie,” Norman Rockwell Museum Director/CEO Laurie Norton Moffatt will act as auctioneer, and contact competing bidders to determine the winner.
Each buyer must pay the full purchase price of the package, including any applicable taxes, at the close of the auction. Payments may be made with MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. Winners with declined cards will have five business days to provide an alternate form of payment.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
To receive a bidding form or further information, please contact: email@example.com, or call 413.931.2239