Why is your support so important?
There is something for everyone at Norman Rockwell Museum. One of the few museums in the nation devoted to illustration art – art that portrays our personal narratives and collective history – we create art experiences that touch people’s lives and reward them with rich personal memory. Visitors always leave Norman Rockwell Museum happier than when they arrived!
Please give generously to our annual appeal. Every dollar counts! Contributions to the 2014 annual appeal provide immediate support and are critical to protecting and sharing the Museum’s collections. Your fully tax deductible gift will allow us to continue to serve the wide range of visitors who are enriched through our programs.
Your support is vital to our future success. Please give today.
Upcoming Exhibition Sponsorships Include:
- Mort Kunstler: The Art of Adventure, November 9, 2014 – March 18, 2015
- The Art of Realism, June 6, 2015 – October 25, 2015
- Rockwell, Disney and Warhol, TBD
- The Four Freedoms, TBD
Educational Program Sponsorships Include:
Programs for Children and Families including:
- Kids Free Program
- Art in Action
- Drawing Together
- Summer Sketch Club
- Vacation Workshops
Programs for Students including:
- Interactive tours of exhibits at the Museum
- Extended hands-on experiences
- In-school presentations
Programs for Adults including:
- Model Citizens
- Tuesday Afternoon Gallery Talks
- After Hours at the Museum
- Other one-day or week-long intensive workshops
Programs for Educators including:
- Full or half-day seminars at the Museum.
- Visual Thinking (Art)
- Windows on our World (History)
- Art of Language (Language Arts)
- Other Programs including
- Linwood Living History activities and events
Project Sponsorships Include:
All sponsorships receive appropriate recognition on site and in various Museum publications along with an attractive range of benefits.
To find out more about available sponsorships, call Michelle Clarkin at 413-931-2206.