Norman Rockwell Museum is handicap accessible at all entrance and exit locations.
- All restrooms have accessibility.
- Our elevator provides easy access between levels.
- Rockwell’s Stockbridge Studio, located on the Museum’s campus is accessible.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge on a first-come first-served basis.
Handicap parking is available, including one “Van Accessible” parking space. Overflow handicap parking is also available.
Motorized Mobility Devices:
The use of “Motorized Mobility Devices” is permitted unless Museum conditions dictate otherwise (a written policy is available upon request). In the event that a motorized mobility device cannot be used, a manual wheelchair will be provided. Motorized mobility devices must be operated safely, at minimum speed and a minimum of eight feet away from any work of art on display.
Norman Rockwell Museum’s introductory video focusing on the life and art of Norman Rockwell, located in the Stockbridge Room on the lower level, provides closed captioning.
- The Museum also has an audio-tour offering information about selected works, and provides large print materials the vision-impaired.
- With advance notice and for an additional fee, sign language interpreters can be secured to lead tours with museum staff.
The Museum strives to serve the needs of all of our visitors to the best of our abilities. If we can help accommodate your visit, please notify us in advance by calling the Visitor Services office at 413-931-2221, or email us
Sponsored by The Wells Family Fund in memory of Robert A. Wells