Norman Rockwell Museum has a Consignment Program designed solely for the sale of prints signed by Norman Rockwell. Please review the following conditions and terms before contacting the museum. Thank you.
- A Certificate verifying Rockwell’s signature is required for each print.
- Prints must be unframed, in mint condition.
- Only prints missing from the Museum’s inventory will be accepted. Search Current Inventory.
- Prints will not be sold for less than their retail value.
- Shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the consignee.
- The Museum may sell some prints on a 10-month installment plan.
- The Museum reserves the right to return unsold prints after 90 days.
- Norman Rockwell Museum is not responsible for loss or damage of consigned prints.
- Consignee must be the sole owner of the print, with no existing
liens or claims.
If you agree to the above conditions, please send the following information:
Name, address, phone, e-mail,
Title of image(s) and Description(s)
Where and when print was originally purchased
Type of signature certification (i.e. a Certificate of Authenticity from the Norman Rockwell Museum)
Norman Rockwell Museum
The Museum Store
P.O. Box 308
Stockbridge, MA 01262